ISA will be hosting its third Twitter chat for advisors, students and parents at 11 a.m. CST Wednesday, November 5. The #ISAchat series is held the first Wednesday of every month at 11 a.m. CST on Twitter. To join the conversation, simply search and tag the Twitter hashtag – #ISAchat. You can also use TweetChat to join in the conversation.
Join our third installment where we’ll be covering, “The Impact of Technology on Study Abroad.”
ISA will discuss:
- Different ways technology has changed the study abroad experience.
- Ways students can benefit from technology while studying abroad.
- The best apps for students to use while studying abroad.
- The best communication method students can use to stay in touch with their families.
- Future technology trends in the study abroad field.
Mark your calendar for Wednesday, Nov. 5 at 11 a.m. CST and don’t forget to tag #ISAchat and be a part of the conversation.