Does your major have really specific requirements? Majoring in math, economics, nursing, science or theater doesn’t mean you can’t study abroad this summer or fall! Take a look at the many course options offered through our Custom Programs division to find a program for your major, even special month-long intensive options to fit your schedule. These programs are offered through different U.S. universities across the country and work similarly to ISA programs: you will still receive course credit when applicable and you may qualify for financial aid.
Take a look at our Custom Program study abroad options:
- Muticulturalism and Education in Brussels
- International Business Management in Costa Rica
- Global Greek Leadership Experience in Costa Rica
- Sociology of Gender in the Dominican Republic
- International Service Learning in the Dominican Republic
- The “In-Yer-Face” Theatre Movement in London
- Old Empires, New Media in Barcelona, Paris, & London
- UGA à Paris
- European History in Rome & Paris
- Urban Imagination in 19th Century Paris
- Humanities & Renaissance in Rome
- Mathematical Beauty in Rome
- Art & Languages in Rome
- Economics & Politics of Latin America in Lima
- Spanish Literature & Culture in Granada
- Spanish Language & Culture Granada
- The Concept of the City in Madrid
- Intermediate Spanish Language & Culture in Santander
- International Marketing in Sevilla
- Advanced Spanish Language & Culture in Sevilla
Please note that these programs are not ISA programs and students will need to apply through the administering U.S. university. Programs are announced on a weekly basis so be sure to check the ISA Custom Programs webpage for updates on new programs and deadline information.
- Talk to your Academic Advisor and your Study Abroad Office to find out how to get credit
- Talk to your Financial Aid office to find out if your aid will apply
- Apply to the U.S. University that is administering the program abroad
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 512.480.8522 and ask for a Custom Program Manager.
Thanks for the information I want to take more classes, I stoped a few years back and would like to learn the new technologies!
Comments are closed.