Visiting Paris? Here is a list of some of my favorite restaurants as a vegan college student living abroad. Whether you are vegan or not, these 10 must-try spots are perfect for grabbing a quick bite!
1) Maison Landemaine – boulangerie/patisserie with vegan options
2) Land & Monkeys – fully vegan boulangerie/patisserie
3) Wild & the Moon – fully vegan health food cafe
4) Hank Burger – a fully vegan burger joint
5) Dirty Vegan Burgers – fully vegan delivery-only burgers
6) L’as du Falafel – Mediterranean quick service resto with the world’s best falafel sandwich (it’s vegan!)
7) Bocamexa – Mexican quick service resto with vegan options
8) Domino’s – pizza chain with build-your-own and pre-made vegan pies
9) Singh – healthy Indian street food with vegan options
10) Omusubi Gonbei – Japanese quick service resto with vegan options
Milena Santiago is a student at Arizona State University and an ISA Identity & Inclusion Blogger. She is currently studying with ISA in Paris, France.