ISA is partnering with STA Travel, the student travel experts, to help students fly abroad for free.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Apply and be accepted into an ISA or Veritas Spring or Winter 2020 program by August 1st.
- After you are accepted into the program, contact STA Travel to book your flight before December 1, 2019.
- Let STA Travel know you are studying abroad with ISA!
Three lucky winners will receive an STA Travel voucher for Spring or Winter 2020
Winners will be selected at random and notified via email before their program starts. Good luck!
Requirements for Eligibility:
- The vouchers are available exclusively for participants applying to ISA or Veritas Spring or Winter 2020 Semester or Trimester academic programs, who have completed their application by the original ISA application due date.
- Promotion date begins June 13th and ends August 1st, 2019.
- Participants are responsible for booking their flight through STA for the correct dates and locations and are responsible for any change and/or cancellation fees, if applicable. To be considered for this promotion, flights must be purchased by December 1st, 2019 at 11:59pm CST.
- Reimbursements will only be available to participants in good financial standing with ISA.
- Reimbursement is void if a participant withdraws from a program for any reason. If reimbursement has been issued at the time of withdrawal, the reimbursement amount will be considered “costs incurred” and charged to the participant’s account.
- The selected recipients will be notified by email at the conclusion of the offer term.