Kaitlin Kueny is a student at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln and an ISA Featured Blogger. Kaitlin just returned home from studying abroad with ISA in Rome, Italy.
I will miss the following aspects about studying abroad in Rome:
1. The people I met and the friends I made.
3. Pizza, especially the pizza shop by the American University of Rome.
4. Suppli, oh delicious suppli.
5. The extravagant churches, especially the Vatican.
6. Being called Bella all the time.
7. Public water fountains with natural water everywhere.
8. Tomatoes and mozzarella balls.
10.The songs “Rather be” or “Fancy.”
11. Spontaneous adventures.
12. Living in an apartment and being independent.
13. Easy access to traveling all over Europe and Italy.
14. The American University of Rome.
15. The corner coffee shop and Homebaked.
16. The amazing shopping everywhere.
17. The endless stories we had daily.
18. The food in general; It’s so fresh, delicious, and natural.
19. Meeting people from all over the world and hearing their stories.
20. The amount of things to do there all the time; You’re never bored.