ISA is looking for stellar storytellers to blog about their time abroad with ISA this summer! If sharing your study abroad experience through blog posts, photos and other media while receiving professional training and feedback from the ISA Communications team appeals to you, consider applying to be an ISA Featured Blogger!
We’re particularly interested in hearing from students that currently blog or are interested in building their writing portfolios prior to graduation. Stories from Featured Summer Bloggers will be published on the ISA Study Abroad Student Blog and through other social media channels throughout the summer.
Read the details below and then fill out the online application to apply. If you have any questions, please contact the ISA Communications team at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the minimum requirements?
- Be accepted to an ISA Summer program
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- All majors encouraged to apply
What is expected of an ISA Featured Blogger?
- Respond to writing prompts from ISA during the summer
- Write at least 2 blog posts during the program
- Submit posts through the ISA Student Blog platform
What are the benefits of the program?
- Expand your writing portfolio
- Gain writing experience and exposure
- Build your resume
When are applications due?
- Application deadline for the summer program is Friday, May 10th
- Not all applicants will be selected to contribute to the ISA Student Blog. Participation in the ISA Student blog is voluntary and no monetary compensation will be provided for participants. ISA reserves the right to edit any/all submissions to the ISA Student Blog, including text, images, video, and any/all types of media and to use any/all submissions on its websites, social media and promotional materials.