On the eleventh day of Christmas, ISA CP gave to me: programs for International Relations and Studies.
Happy Festivus Eve! Now that you’ve dusted off the aluminum pole and are getting ready for the annual Airing of Grievances and Feats of Strength, it’s time to start thinking seriously about studying abroad. These ISA Custom Programs are truly Festivus miracles.
Latin American Society and Politics with the University of California, San Diego
- Four weeks in Buenos Aires during Summer 2013
- Study the economic and political transformation of Latin America
- Meet with prominent business leaders, politicians, and human rights activists
For more information and to apply: UCSD in Buenos Aires
Discover Madrid with the University of Kentucky
- Four weeks in Madrid during May 2013
- Observe the role of Madrid as it applies to the formation of a nation
- Live with a host family while visiting the most famous museums and attractions in Madrid
For more information and to apply: Discover Madrid
*Please note that because these programs are administered by a U.S. university (not by ISA), you should discuss your interest in these programs with your study abroad office and academic advisor before applying to determine your eligibility for academic credit and financial aid. The eligibility requirements, application process, and program fees for these programs will vary and are determined by the U.S. university administering the program.