Brendan Richardson is a Program Manager in ISA‘s Custom Programs [CP] division and a contributor to ISA Today as a part of ‘The 12 Days of Custom Programs‘ Series.
On the first day of Christmas, ISA CP gave to me: Programs for Architecture and Art History.
Architecture and Art History majors, we know that you are required to take specific courses throughout your college career, which might not leave time to study abroad. With these ISA custom programs, you can stay on track with your degree plan and get to experience Paris, Florence, or Rome.
Urban Imagination in 19th Century Paris with Arizona State University
- Four weeks in Paris during May 2013
- In-depth encounter with the history of 19th century Paris
- Visits monuments, neighborhoods, museums, and the Loire valley
For more information and to apply: ASU Urban Imagination in 19th Century Paris
Art History and Studio Art with Saginaw Valley State University
- Four weeks in Florence during Summer 2013
- Examine techniques by artists during the Renaissance in Florence
- Visit museums, churches, chapels, and buildings
For more information: SVSU Art in Florence
To apply: SVSU Art in Florence
Humanities and Renaissance with the University of California, San Diego
- Five weeks in Rome during Summer 2013
- Allows students to view Renaissance period through art and literature
- Visits to historical sites, museums, cathedrals, and Florence
For more information and to apply: USCD Humanities and Renaissance
*Please note that because these programs are administered by a U.S. university (not by ISA), you should discuss your interest in these programs with your study abroad office and academic advisor before applying to determine your eligibility for academic credit and financial aid. The eligibility requirements, application process, and program fees for these programs will vary and are determined by the U.S. university administering the program.