ISA is looking for stellar storytellers to blog about their time abroad with ISA next semester. If sharing your study abroad experience through blog post, video, photos and other media while receiving professional training and feedback appeals to you, consider applying for the ISA Featured Blogger and Classmates Connecting Cultures program!
We’re particularly interested in hearing from students who currently blog or are interested in building their writing portfolio prior to graduation. Stories from Featured Bloggers will be published on the ISA Study Abroad Student Blog and through other social media channels throughout the fall.
Classmates Connecting Cultures
Separate from the Featured Blogger program, Classmates Connecting Cultures (CCC) students correspond through a structured blog model with a U.S. organization of your choosing. Past partner organizations have included: university Spanish classes, non-profit organizations, study abroad offices, elementary school students and more. If interested in CCC, be sure to select ‘Yes’ in the appropriate section of the application.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Be accepted to a Spring 2013 program
- Respond to writing prompts from ISA Communications team
- Submit at least 2 blog posts containing original content per month throughout the duration of your program
What is required while you’re abroad
- Respond to periodic writing prompts from the ISA Communications team
- Submit at least two posts per month by deadline
- Submit posts through the ISA Student Blog platform
What are the benefits of the program?
- Expand your writing portfolio
- Gain writing experience and exposure
- Build your resume
How do I apply?
- Apply online
- Application deadline for the spring program is Fri., Dec. 21st.
- Contact the ISA Communications team at email@example.com.