We are currently accepting applications for the Fall/Academic Year blogger program! ISA is looking for stellar storytellers to blog about their time abroad with ISA this fall. If sharing your study abroad experience through blog posts, photos and other media while receiving professional training and feedback appeals to you, consider applying for the ISA Featured Blogger & Classmates Connecting Cultures program!
We’re particularly interested in hearing from students that currently blog or are interested in building their writing portfolios prior to graduation. Stories from Featured Bloggers will be published on the ISA Study Abroad Student Blog and through other social media channels throughout the fall.
Interested? Read through the details below, and fill out the online application to be considered as an official ISA Featured Blogger & Classmates Connecting Cultures program participant.
What are the minimum requirements to apply?
- Applicants must be accepted to an ISA Fall or Academic Year program
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- All majors encouraged to apply
What is expected of ISA Featured Bloggers?
- Respond to periodic writing prompts from ISA throughout term
- Write at least 2 blog posts during the program
- Submit posts through the ISA Student Blog platform
What are the benefits of the program?
- Expand your writing portfolio
- Gain writing experience and exposure
- Build your resume
When are applications due?
The application deadline for the Fall/Year blogger program is Fri., Aug. 10th.
Interested? Apply now!