Experiential Learning Abroad Programs (ELAP), a subsidiary of ISA, is offering a new summer program for students interested in teaching English as a Second Language in Seoul, South Korea.
The new 4-week teaching program at Konkuk University is perfect for students majoring in education or those interested in gaining experience teaching abroad. Participants will complete a 1-week pre-program orientation and take part in daily workshops with professional lecturers from the university’s language faculty. The heart of the teaching program will focus on 3 daily classes from Monday through Friday, helping participants gain tons of real-world classroom experience teaching university students.
Students may also combine ELAP with an ISA Seoul summer study abroad program for a total of 7 weeks in South Korea. Apply before April 25th and receive a 1 million Korean won rebate on the full program price!
Dates June 25 – July 21, 2012
Application Deadline Apr 25, 2012
View the full program itinerary
- Accommodations (on-campus university housing)
- Medical insurance
- Pre-departure advising
- Access to the ELAP/ISA office
- Resident staff support
- Airport reception
- Airfare rebate (1,000,000 Korean Won after arrival at host university)
- Host university certificate of internship
- ELAP certificate of internship hours completed & T-shirt
- Excursion to Gyeongju.
- ELAP on-site orientation
- Internship program orientation and teacher workshop
- Reflection activities
- Students may earn internship credit depending on their home university
Interested? Apply now or contact ELAP at email@example.com or 512-777-2868 to find out more.